At Kilgariff Recreation Centre, we create opportunities for people and communities to connect with a better life.
A recent $2 million redevelopment has transformed the facility into a modern sport and fitness community hub. The KRC offers a wide range of facilities and programs to meet the various needs of the community from young people through to older adults and people with a disability.
- 15 route indoor rockwall
- 2 x group fitness studios
- Functional training space
- Gym - featuring an extensive range of cardio, pin-loaded and free
- weight equipment
- Party space and conference facilities
- 1 stadium court
Access & Inclusion
- Accessible and family change rooms
- Accessible health club and group fitness studios