Conditions of Entry
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry
- Patrons are required to follow staff directions at all times, failure to do so may result in eviction from the centre
- Anyone attempting to gain entry without paying or without authorisation will be prosecuted
- Abusive, disruptive or offensive behaviour and language are not permitted
- The Centre accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen belongings
- To the extent permitted by law, the Centre shall not be liable or responsible to you for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss or damage; and shall not be responsible for lost or stolen items, or damage to property or vehicles.
Merchandise Return Policy